Recipe by Flora & Vino
Serves 1.5 cups
Creamy cilantro lime avocado dip made with avocado, unsweetened almond milk yogurt, fresh herbs, and squeezed lime. Serve with Hu Grain-Free crackers!
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup plain unsweetened almond or coconut milk yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 1 green onion, green parts only
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, de-stemmed + more for garnish
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- Hu Kitchen Grain-Free Everything Crackers, for serving
- hemp hearts, for serving
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Taste and add more Himalayan sea salt, garlic powder, cilantro, or lime juice to reach desired flavor.
- Transfer to an airtight container and chill before serving.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and hemp hearts and serve with Hu Kitchen Grain-Free Everything Crackers!
- Store leftovers in the fridge for 3-5 days.
Mar 26, 2020
Posted by Hu Kitchen