Vegan Raspberry Sorbet
Recipe by Feasting on Fruit
Vegan raspberry sorbet made with coconut milk and frozen raspberries naturally sweetened with maple syrup. Enjoy in a cup or smashed between two Hu Grain-Free Cookies!
- 3 1/2 cups / 1 pound frozen raspberries
- 1 can (398 ml) full-fat unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- your favorite Hu Grain-Free Cookies (optional if making sorbet sandwiches)
- Add the frozen raspberries, coconut milk, and maple syrup to a high speed blender and process for 2-3 minutes, using a toggle to smooth and churn. Continue this until the consistency is smooth and creamy, with little to no visible raspberry chunks
- Enjoy immediately for a “soft serve” feel, or freeze for more of a sorbet feel.
- To freeze, scoop contents in a 9 x 13 loaf pan and smooth with the back for a spoon. Freeze for 1-2 hours, until solid and scoopable.
- Enjoy by itself or smashed between your favorite Hu Grain-Free Cookies!
Jun 24, 2021
Posted by Hu Kitchen