Recipe by Feasting on Fruit
Serves 12 eggs
Tahini Almond Butter Hu Dark Chocolate Eggs! Your favorite chocolate easter candy but homemade and healthier. Vegan, paleo, naturally sweetened, just 6 ingredients!
- 1/2 cup (125g) almond butter
- 1/2 cup (125g) tahini
- 2 tbsp (40g) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp (45g) coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Hu Gems
- Mix together the almond butter, tahini, maple syrup, coconut flour, and salt.
- Scoop into balls, and roll/shape into eggs (or use a silicone mold).
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Melt the Hu Gems.
- Dip the bottom of each egg, then arrange on a sheet of wax paper and re-freeze. After that is set, coat the tops and sides on a cooling rack, letting the excess drip off the sides.
- Chill until set.
- Enjoy! Keep leftovers in the fridge.
Apr 06, 2020
Posted by Hu Kitchen