TAHINI ALMOND BUTTER CHOCOLATE EGGS
Recipe by Feasting on Fruit
Serves 12 eggs
Tahini Almond Butter Hu Dark Chocolate Eggs! Your favorite chocolate easter candy but homemade and healthier. Vegan, paleo, naturally sweetened, just 6 ingredients!
- 1/2 cup (125g) almond butter
- 1/2 cup (125g) tahini
- 2 tbsp (40g) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp (45g) coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Hu Gems
- Mix together the almond butter, tahini, maple syrup, coconut flour, and salt.
- Scoop into balls, and roll/shape into eggs (or use a silicone mold).
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Melt the Hu Gems.
- Dip the bottom of each egg, then arrange on a sheet of wax paper and re-freeze. After that is set, coat the tops and sides on a cooling rack, letting the excess drip off the sides.
- Chill until set.
- Enjoy! Keep leftovers in the fridge.
Apr 06, 2020
Posted by Hu Kitchen