RASPBERRY DARK CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
Recipe by Feasting on Fruit
Serves 8 cupcakes
Moist, fluffy, and SO rich. The ultimate vegan paleo Hu dark chocolate cupcake topped with a fluffy berry buttercream, perfect for valentine’s day!
- 1/2 cup Hu Gems
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/4 cup cassava flour
- 1/2 cup cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can coconut cream, chilled 24 hours
- 1 cup freeze dried raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Melt the chocolate with the almond milk. Stir until smooth.
- Whisk in the coconut sugar and apple cider vinegar.
- Add the rest of the cupcake ingredients and mix.
- Spoon into a cupcake pan with paper liners, filling each ¾ of the way.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350ºF.
- Cool completely before frosting.
- For the frosting: Scoop out just the solid part from the can of coconut cream. Beat (preferably in a chilled bowl) until fluffy. Blend the freeze dried raspberries (in a DRY blender) until powdery. Stir in freeze dried raspberry powder to desired color/taste. Chill to thicken.
- Frost cooled cupcakes and eat.
Feb 04, 2021
Posted by Hu Kitchen
Tags: Recipe, Gems recipes, Gluten free recipes, Paleo recipes, Vegan recipes