NO-CHURN HU DARK CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Recipe by Flora & Vino
Serves 3 cups
Five ingredient vegan ice cream made with coconut, cashew, maple syrup, and cacao. Stir in chopped Hu dark chocolate Gems for an added chocolate crunch!
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked for at least one hour in hot water
- 1 13.5 oz can full-fat coconut milk, chilled overnight
- 1/4 cup + 2 TBSP pure maple syrup (use less or more depending on desired sweetness!)
- 2/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 – 1 cup Hu Kitchen Gems, chopped + more for serving
- Drain and rinse the soaked cashews and add to a high-speed blender with the entire contents of one can of coconut milk, maple syrup, and cacao powder.
- Blend on high until very smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the chopped chocolate.
- Pour contents into a freezer safe pan or container and tap several times to release any air bubble.
- Lay the container flat and freeze for 6-8 hours, stirring every hour with a spoon to lightly churn.
- Once the ice cream is firm and scoop-able, scoop into bowls and top with more Hu Kitchen Gems.
- Store ice cream in the freezer for up to one month. Allow ice cream to soften for 30 minutes prior to serving for the best results.
Jun 03, 2020
Posted by Hu Kitchen