No-Bake Hu Cookies and Cream Cheesecake
Recipe by Feastingonfruit
Makes 16 bars
- 3 bags Hu Grain-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (185g or 2 cups ground crumbs)
- 1/4 cup (50g) coconut oil
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaks
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Blend the Hu Grain-Free Cookies for the crust in a food processor to fine crumbs.
- Add coconut oil and blend again until clumpy.
- Press into a 8x8" pan lined with parchment paper. Freeze.
- Drain and rinse the cashews. Blend with coconut milk, maple syrup, coconut oil, and lemon juice until very smooth and creamy.
- Crush the remaining cookies and gently fold them in.
- Pour on top of the crust (top with more cookies!), and freeze overnight.
- Slice and eat!
Mar 21, 2021
Posted by Hu Kitchen