Lemon Turmeric Chia Pudding
Recipe by Flora & Vino
Yields 4 chia pudding cups
Zesty lemon, ginger and turmeric come together to make the tastiest chia pudding recipe that's bound to satisfy any sweet tooth with a tang. Free of gluten, grains, and refined sugar, Hu Grain-Free Ginger Snap Cookies provide the perfect crunch.
- Zest from one large lemon
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 15-oz can light coconut milk
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- ¼ cup black chia seeds
- Hu Kitchen Grain-Free Ginger Snap Cookies
- Blend the lemon zest, juice, coconut milk, water, sweetener, salt and turmeric until well combined. Add chia seeds and pulse once or twice to distribute the chia seeds well.
- Taste and adjust sweet and tang. Add more lemon juice or zest to taste and mix/blend in.
- Pour the mixture into glasses. Chill overnight in the refrigerator. Stir once after an hour or so to distribute the chia seeds if needed.
- Garnish with crushed Hu Grain-Free Ginger Snap Cookies, whipped coconut cream and lemon zest and serve.
May 17, 2021
Posted by Hu Kitchen