Hu Paleo Chocolate-Covered Oranges
Treat yourself to a conscious indulgence of Hu Gems and fresh citrus. This recipe is extremely simple with only 2 ingredients needed to create these quick, chocolate-dipped orange slices. They’re ideal for anyone looking for a "better for you" go-to snack to stick to those New Year's resolutions, or if you're just a big fan of orange and chocolate! I know we are.
- 4 oz of Hu Dark Chocolate Gems or 2 bars of Hu Salty Dark Chocolate
- 2 oranges or 4 tangerines, peeled and separated
- Melt your chocolate Gems or Salty Dark Chocolate in a small pot over low heat.
- Use your Hu spatula to continuously stir your Gems or Chocolate bars.
- Dip the citrus wedges into the melted chocolate.
- Arrange the fruit on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes
Jan 21, 2021
Posted by Gabby Bellettieri