DARK CHOCOLATE CHUNK ZUCCHINI BLONDIES
Recipe by Feasting on Fruit
Serves 16 bars
Hu Dark chocolate chunk Zucchini Blondies that are gooey and sweet, loaded with salted dark chocolate, speckled with green, and so easy to make!
- 1/2 cup (125g) almond butter
- 1/4 cup (60g) nondairy milk
- 2/3 cup (85g) coconut sugar
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flax + 4 tbsp water)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup (100g) shredded zucchini
- 1 cup (120g) oat flour
- 1/2 cup (50g) rolled oats
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 60g chopped Simple Hu Dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Whisk together the almond butter, nondairy milk, coconut sugar, flax eggs, and vanilla.
- Add zucchini, and stir to combine.
- Add oat flour, oats, baking powder, and salt. Mix to form a thick dough.
- Fold in the dark chocolate (save some for sprinkling on top).
- Spread batter into a baking dish (oiled or lined with parchment paper).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350ºF. The edges should be lightly brown when they are done.
- Remove from the oven and cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing. You can eat them warm – they are delicious that way – but much more fragile and crumbly.
- Enjoy! (Try a sprinkle of flaky salt on top, or serve with ice cream)
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week, or freeze for longer storage.
Mar 26, 2020
Posted by Hu Kitchen
Tags: Recipe, Dessert recipes, Gluten free recipes, Simple recipes, Vegan recipes