HEALTHY VEGAN CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE
Recipe by Flora & Vino
Serves 2 shakes
Good for you vegan chocolate milkshake made with real food ingredients and naturally sweetened with banana and dates. Perfect for a nutritious snack or dessert!
- 2 frozen ripe bananas, broken or sliced (or sub frozen cauliflower or berries if avoiding bananas)*
- 2–3 heaping TBSP raw cacao powder
- 2 TBSP almond butter
- 1 TBSP hemp hearts (optional but recommended)
- 1/2 – 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- heaping 1/2 cup pre-steamed and frozen cauliflower (or sub ice)
- 1–2 Medjool dates, pitted
- 2 TBSP Hu Kitchen Gems
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides as needed to recombine.
- Check out the texture and taste of the blender contents and adjust accordingly. For thicker shakes, add a little more frozen cauliflower or ice. For thinner shakes, add a little more almond milk. For sweeter shakes, add another date.
- Divide between two glasses and serve immediately!
Dec 04, 2019
Posted by Hu Kitchen