DARK CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY COOKIE DOUGH
Recipe by Feasting on Fruit
Serves 24 hearts
Hu Dark chocolate-dunked and full of tart raspberries, these cookie dough hearts are the perfect no-bake valentines treat. Vegan, grain-free, and easy to make!
- 1/4 cup (65g) almond butter (or any nut/seed butter)
- 3 tbsps (60g) maple syrup
- 1/2 cup (60g) unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup (120g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (30g) coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup (40g) Hu Gems, chopped
- 1/2 cup (15g) freeze dried raspberries
- 1/2 cup Hu Gems, melted
- Stir together the almond butter, maple syrup, applesauce, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the flours and salt. Mix to combine.
- Gently fold in the chopped Hu Gems and freeze dried raspberries.
- Roll out to approximately ½” thickness (between two sheets of wax paper is easiest).
- Cut into hearts. Re-roll scraps, and cut again to get approximately 24 small hearts.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Dip in melted chocolate. Chill until set.
Mar 26, 2020
Posted by Hu Kitchen