Dairy-Free Hu Chocolate Raspberry Brownies
Full recipe from Jeannette Ogden, @shutthekaleup
Brownies make everything better. Made with Hu Cashew Butter + Raspberry Dark Chocolate and ingredients you're sure to have on hand, these indulgent treats will be your new favorite. Melty... gooey... perfection... what more could Hu want?
- 1 Hu Cashew Butter + Raspberry Dark Chocolate, in squares
- 4 organic eggs
- 1 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 1/2 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop of collagen (optional)
- Handful of fresh or dried raspberries
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup melted dairy-free butter
- 1 tsp vanilla bean
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs; add in remaining ingredients, minus the chocolate bar, and mix to combine.
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper and grease lightly. Add batter and spread evenly; bake for 25-30 minutes.
- In the last 5 minutes of baking, place the chocolate squares on top of the brownies, press down lightly, and return to the oven.
*Note: for a fudge-y texture, bake for 25-27 minutes.
Feb 23, 2021
Posted by Hu Kitchen