Vegan Dark Chocolate Mini Bundt Cakes
dark chocolate mini bundt cakes (vegan + paleo)
These decadent mini dark chocolate bundt cakes are vegan and paleo topped with a sweet berry glaze. Perfect mother’s day or spring treat! Made with Hu Cashew Butter + Raspberry Dark Chocolate.
- 1/4 cup (60g) applesauce
- 1/2 cup (125g) almond butter
- 1/3 cup (105g) maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flax meal + 6 tbsp warm water)
- 1 Hu Cashew Butter + Raspberry Bar, melted
- 3 tbsp cup (23g) coconut flour
- 3 tbsp (19g) cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp (95g) coconut butter
- 1 tbsp (20g) maple syrup
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry puree (use a high speed blender or strain out seeds after pureeing)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Whisk together applesauce, almond butter, maple syrup, and flax eggs (all should be at room temp).
- Add melted chocolate and stir to combine.
- Add dry ingredients and mix.
- Spoon into 3 well greased mini bundt pans and smooth the tops.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes at 350F.
- Cool for at least 30 minutes before flipping out of the pans on a cooling rack to cool completely.
- For the glaze, combine all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat and stir until smooth.
- Glaze cooled cakes. Top with raspberries and chocolate.
May 08, 2021
Posted by Hu Kitchen