Non-organic decaf uses harsh chemicals to remove the caffeine – usually methylene chloride and ethyl acetate. Not enough people realize this.
CLEAN UP YOUR COFFEE
- Non-chemical, water process to remove caffeine
- Organic shade-grown coffee beans
- Fair-trade from a single Mexican co-op
- Advanced 2-stage testing process for mycotoxins
- Testing for yeasts & molds
- Sun-drying of coffee fruit
- Fire-roasted on a 1939 Jabez Burns roaster
- Air-cooled after roasting
- Dark roast, full bodied decaf coffee
- Fair Trade Certified by Fair Trade USA
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- 12oz bag of whole beans
Our Mexican Chiapas Decaf is a customer favorite at Hu Kitchen. We're excited to share this organic coffee with you.
Ingredients: Organic shade-grown 100% Arabica coffee beans
Orders may take 1-3 business days to process before being sent out for delivery. All orders are shipped via FedEx 2-day delivery. We do not ship to international addresses or PO boxes.
Since our products are made with no stabilizers or preservatives, we take extra care to ensure the product does not face unfavorable conditions in transit (namely, sitting in a hot and humid warehouse over the weekend). For that reason, orders placed after 12 noon EST on Wednesday will ship the following week.
We do not accept returns of food items. If your order is incorrect or damaged in any way, please email us at email@example.com with your order number within 10 days of receiving your order.