Non-organic coffee is one of the most chemically-treated crops around. Mycotoxins (nasty mold byproducts) may also lurk in your daily cup. Not enough people realize this. Our full-bodied Sumatra is a customer favorite at Hu Kitchen. We're excited to share this ultra-clean, organic coffee with you.
Why Coffee for Humans?
- Dark roast, full-bodied Sumatra
- Organic shade-grown 100% Arabica coffee beans
- Fair-trade from a single Indonesian co-op
- Advanced 2-stage testing process for mycotoxins
- Testing for yeasts, molds, and other contaminants
- Natural sun-drying of coffee fruit
- Triple-hand-picked to remove impurities
- Fire-roasted on a 1939 Jabez Burns roaster
- Air-cooled after roasting.
- Fair Trade Certified by Fair Trade USA
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- 12oz bag of whole beans
Ingredients: Organic shade-grown 100% Arabica coffee beans
Orders placed before 12 noon Eastern Time Monday through Wednesday will ship the same day. After 12 noon, orders ship the following Monday. We cannot ship to PO Boxes or internationally.