Recipe by Dani's Healthy Eats
Easy raw vegan cheesecake bites drizzled in Hu dark chocolate with a strawberry and lemon layer. The perfect naturally sweetened pre-portioned treat.
- 3/4 cup dates
- 1 1/2 cups cashew
- 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla + punch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1 heaping cup of fresh/frozen and thawed strawberries
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla + pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 Hu Dark Chocolate Cashew Butter + Vanilla Bean
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Blend all base ingredients in a food processor until a sticky dough forms. Press into the bottom of a lined loaf pan.
- Combine all mousse ingredients in a food processor/blender and blend until completely smooth. Spread evenly over the cashew layer.
- Place in the freezer to set.
- Melt the Hu chocolate and coconut oil together until smooth. Remove the tray from the freezer and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Dip each piece into the chocolate mixture, returning to a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Place back in the freezer to allow the chocolate to set
Mar 31, 2020
Posted by Hu Kitchen