Recipe by Flora & Vino
Serves 12-24 Easter shapes
Vegan Hu dark chocolate bunnies and eggs made with fun silicone molds for an easy 1-ingredient refined sugar-free Easter treat!
Hu Kitchen Simple Dark Chocolate, chopped (2-4 cups, depending on how many molds you’re filling)
- Silicone Egg Mold or Bunny Mold
- Add chopped chocolate to a large saucepan over medium low heat. Heat until fully melted, stirring often to prevent burning. Pour melted chocolate into a large heat-safe bowl.
- Prepare your space. Place the silicone molds on top of a baking sheet or plate. This will ensure easy transfer to the refrigerator or freezer. Set the melted chocolate bowl next to the plates.
- Using a spoon, drizzle the melted chocolate into the silicone mold cavities, filling each to the top without run over. I found it helpful to wipe the spoon frequently to prevent too much dripping. Repeat until all cavities are filled. Gently tap the mold several times to release any air bubble.
- Transfer the baking sheet/plates with the silicone molds to the refrigerator/freezer for 60 minutes to harden.
- Once completely cool, remove the silicone molds from the refrigerator/freezer. Carefully invert the cavities to pop out the bunnies and eggs. Enjoy immediately as part of your Easter spread!
- Transfer cooled chocolate shaped to an airtight container and store in the fridge for several weeks.
Mar 26, 2020
Posted by Hu Kitchen