NO Conventional Sweeteners
Conventional Sweeteners Can Contain Hu-Banned Ingredients & Cause Us To Crash.
We Love Sweets, And We Will Always Love Sweets. We Believe They Have A Place In The Diet If You Are Smart About Which Sweeteners You Use And Stick To Them.
In our own lives, we have experimented and know which ones make us feel good and which do not. And we applied these findings to Hu.
We do not use:
- Grain-based sweeteners (e.g. brown rice syrup).
- Artificial sweeteners (e.g. Splenda, Equal, Sweet N Low).
- Cane Sugar (note: cane sugar always gives us a crash).
- Beet Sugar (note: this sounds harmless, but it is a refined sugar that is often GMO. In fact, 95% of sugar beets in the U.S. are GMO.)
- Brown Sugar.
- Any refined sugars (e.g. white table sugar)
- See also “Quality Sweeteners” to show what we do use as sweeteners.