We echo our philosophy and beliefs in our kitchens. We cook with only the best ingredients we can find to produce the best tasting and best for you food. You can be proud that everything we do starts from its raw state and we produce everything in house -- you can watch the progress of your ideas and dishes from start to finish. Everybody contributes to the menu. If you have a good idea, we’ll test it and try it. We also encourage all of the Chefs to be a factor to the Daily Specials.
Pastry Chef Responsibilities:
- Properly oversees all operations of the pastry department by supervising and coordinating a team of 6
- Being hands on, assisting where needed to make sure everything gets done in a timely manner.
- Upholding the highest standards of food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements to ensure the health and safety of staff and guests.
- Overseeing and ensuring that all company systems and policies are maintained at all times.
- Assist with set-up and cleaning of operational areas.
- Full Time availability and ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Typical motions include repetitive hand and arm movements, bending, reaching and frequent lifting of an average of 20-50 pounds
- Tasks will be performed using and in the proximity of ovens, mixers, robot coupe, etc..
- Work requires the safety and proper handling of cooking utensils and kitchen equipment
- Will be required to spend the majority of time on his or her feet.
- 1-2 Years’ Experience as a Pastry Chef
- Excellent communication skills.
- Career oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership qualities and organizational skills