Hu Products (aka Hu Kitchen) is a high-growth, wellness-focused organization looking to expand their team with a Customer Success Associate. This is a fabulous entry-level opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a flourishing brand with unlimited potential. The Customer Success Associate is part of the marketing team and works closely with eCommerce and operations.
Hu Products is committed to providing employees with opportunities for growth and development, as well as an environment where your ideas will help us drive our business and create a more meaningful employee experience.
At Hu Products, the Customer Success Associate is our customer support champion and responsible for ensuring that all of our customers have a first-class experience with our chocolate, coffee and cracker products. In this role, you will act as the Hu Products subject matter expert providing superior solutions to our customers in a timely manner. We’re looking for a motivated problem solver, who is able to think quickly and make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
This role is located at the Hu Products offices in Union Square/Manhattan.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues with the utmost care and respect by listening to their problems and offering creative resolutions.
- Act as a brand representative across all public/private digital forums, relaying accurate and well-written product/brand information in response to eCommerce customer emails, HuKitchen.com Q&A’s and product reviews, and Amazon Q&A’s and product reviews.
- Identify, investigate, document, and track all customer-related issues.
- Act as a community manager and brand representative across all customer-facing forums.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all Hu Products CPG products.
- Share customer feedback and information with other team members and leaders in order to continuously improve and evolve the customer experience.
- Assist marketing and sales team in preparing for events, shipping out and coordinating materials needed at proper locations.
- Ship out samples to brand influencers.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- 1-3 years experience in a customer facing environment.
- Excellent professional writing skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Polite, confident, tactful, patient, and diplomatic while dealing with complex problems.
- Attention to details.
- Poise, tact, and calmness under pressure.
- Customer and solution-oriented, natural problem solver.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience working in eCommerce customer service a plus.
- Experience working with ZenDesk or other customer service software a plus.